Multi-Purpose Removable Labels
Label important items with the ability to remove labels without any damage or sticky residue. Removable labels offer the convenience of labelling boxes, envelopes, packages and more with the freedom to change, revise and update materials as content changes. Labels adhere to most smooth surfaces including paper, cardboard, plastic, wood, glass and metal. Write by hand, stamp, or print labels with an inkjet or laser printer. Efficiently and effectively file and identify systems and property without damage. Labels are easy to customize with free templates and designs.
- Create your own personalized labels using our Free, easy-to-use Design & Print Online Software
- Labels stick, stay and remove cleanly without leaving a residue!
- Ideal for drawers, containers, boxes, shelves and more
- Adheres to smooth surfaces including paper, cardboard, plastic, wood, glass and metal
Label, Stick, Remove, Repeat
Labels stay put until you want to remove them. The perfect solution when you need to identify boxes, shelves, drawers and more but want the freedom to change items around.
- Adheres to most smooth surfaces including paper, cardboard, plastic, wood, glass and metal
- No sticky residue
- Print or handwrite your labels
Thousands of Available Templates
Easy to customize and personalize labels with the Free Avery Design & Print Online Software
- Add logos, images, graphics and more
- Use a pre-designed template or use a blank template and design from scratch
- Mail Merge to quickly import entire contact address list or other data in just a few clicks
- Save your projects in a free Avery account or onto your computer for quick access
Avery Removable labels can be used everywhere...
Around the house
Removable labels are great all over the house. Use in the kitchen, garage, storage rooms and more. Great for containers, cans, cannisters, tupperware, jars and more.
Work or School
Perfect for identifying contents, shelf space, storage boxes, office equipment, tools, property, bins, school supplies, cabinets and lockers.